ON-SITE SHREDDING (MOBILE SHREDDING)
Our Mobile Shredding Truck, shreds your paper, at your premises.
When the truck returns to our facility the paper is shredded again – reducing the shredded paper to confetti.
By shredding the paper twice - at your site - and at our facility - we offer the highest level of security available.Great White on-site shredding characteristics:
- At your site the paper is shredded into small particles and conforms to Shred No. 3 of the BS EN 15713 : 2009 – European Shredding Standard.
- On arrival back at our licensed facility – the shredded paper is shredded for a 2nd time – by our plant based shredder. This has the effect of reducing the paper to confetti, and conforms to Shred No. 4 of the BS EN 15713 : 2009 – European Shredding Standard.
- After shredding – the shredded paper is baled and exported for recycling into tissue paper.
- The whole shredding operation can be witnessed by a series of CCTV cameras.
- Our truck is a new, top of the range, Shred-Tech Mobile Shredding Truck
- We offer a scheduled and archive shred service.
- For scheduled / regular service we use Secure Consoles from a leading supplier.
- Certificates of Shredding/Recycling are issued that authenticates our work.
- All our staff are fully trained, polite and security-screened prior to employment.
- We operate with the lowest cost base – therefore we can offer the lowest price.